SQL Table Charts
Table charts allow you to view the underlying query data in a spreadsheet like interface.
- Preserve Column Header underscores – by default we automatically show column headers "first_second" as "First second". This option turns off this feature.
- Show Row Numbers
- Transpose Rows as Columns
Each column of the table chart can be customized to show a specific format:
When you pick a number or date / time format, you can specify a custom format string to format the display.
When the format for the column is set as "Currency", a variety of currencies are available for display.
You can set a custom column width here.
You can set a custom cell alignment here.
You can hide the entire column if necessary.
For numeric column, this setting will add a row at the bottom of the table with the column total.
Silota supports an extensive set of rules you can mix and match to enable custom formatting of table cells.
The following rules are supported for each column in the table chart:
- Cell is empty
- Cell is not empty
- Cell text contains
- Cell text does not contain
- Cell text starts with
- Cell text ends with
- Cell text is exactly
- Cell date is
- Cell date is before
- Cell date is after
- Cell date is between
- Cell numeric value is greater than
- Cell numeric value is greater than or equal to
- Cell numeric value is less than
- Cell numeric value is less than or equal to
- Cell numeric value is equal to
- Cell numeric value is not equal to
- Cell numeric value is between
- Cell numeric value is not between
Combine these conditional formatting rules with the SQL String Operations recipes to create powerful rule-based formatting conditions.