Line, Bar & Area Charts
Line, Bar and Area charts are special class of charts that have atleast two columns. One of the columns can be plotted along the X axis and the rest along the Y axis.
|X Axis||Y Value|
Picking what to plot
The series tab allows you to pick what column goes on the X axis, what columns go on the Y axis or Y2 axis. You can additionally pick colors for the series or make a single chart have multiple chart types.
For Line Charts:
For Bar Charts:
- Stacked Bar - stacks the bars over each other rather then side-by-side
- Proportional Bar – scales each series plotted at a X value to sum to be 100%
- Horizontal Bar – present as horizontal bars rather than columnular bars
For Area Charts:
- Stacked Area - stack the series over each other rather than over laying them
- Proportional Area – scales each series plotted at a X value to sum to be 100%