Need expert level analytics help, but can’t bring on someone fulltime?
Our expert data analysts and data engineers will work 1-on-1 with your executive team to identify opportunities and gaps in your customer acquisition, product development, and financial KPIs.
Services we offer:
- Data engineering. Data warehouse setup, configuration and optimization. Event tracking setup, data enrichment integrations, and ETL pipelines.
- Data analytics. Data modeling, KPI reporting, advanced data science models for predicting customer retention, churn, sales forecasting and marketing channel attribution.
We work in two-week sprints. Cancel at anytime.
One Simple Price
Frequently asked questions
- What does a typical project look like? A typical project has us working across the entire data stack. At the beginning of the analytics lifecycle, we’ll help you spin up a data warehouse (either PostgreSQL, Redshift or BigQuery), pick off-the-shelf Extract-Transfrom-Load (ETL) tools to centralize your data, model the data in your warehouse, and build some core Business Intelligence reports.
- Who will work on the project? Every project will have a primary contact person – who will be on all your calls and perform the majority of the work. We will tap into internal expertise as necessary to complete the work.
- What tools do you use? We only work in environments where there is a high-performance SQL data warehouse as the backbone of the analytics infrastructure – be it PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redshift, BigQuery or Azure SQL Server.
- Where is my data hosted? We’ll help you setup your infrastructure, but you’ll own and host it. It’s your data, and we don’t believe in holding your data hostage.
- Do you have early-stage startup pricing? Contact us and we’ll be able to work something out.
- Where is your team located and what timezone do you work on? We are located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and typically work in the Pacific timezone.
- When can we get started? Get in touch, and we’ll be happy to share our current availability.
Still not sure?
We know it can be a difficult decision to bring on a consultant. We are open to a obligation-free chat to help you figure out a budget and a return on your investment. In the meanwhile: